2nd Info Day – North Maharasthra University
29th October 2018 to 1st November 2018
The aim of CABCIN’s “2nd Info Day” series is to expand the reach of knowledge gained through the project, by the trainers in higher education institutions of India, to other schools and universities in their region. Thus, amplifying the positive effect of the project.
North Maharasthra University has organized “Workshop on Capacity Building: New Mantra for Higher Education”, at various locations under the “2nd Info Day Series”, from 29th October to 1st November 2018. During this workshop the following activities are planned:
- Video Address by Dr. Kamila Ludwiskowska (Project Manager – CABCIN and Asst. Professor – Wroclaw University of Science & Technology, Poland)
- Details about CABCIN Project by Prof. A M Mahajan (CABCIN – Project Management Board Member and Registrar – North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon)
- Address on Vision and Contribution of KBCNMU in capacity building by Hon. Vice Chancellor, North Maharasthra University, Jalgaon)
- Training for participants by NMU trainers trained under CABCIN projet
- ICT and embedded learning in Higher education
- Training: Soft skills in HE and intellectual Honesty
- Collection of Feedback
Trainers from NMU who would conduct trainings during the 2nd Info Day series are: Dr. Ram Bhavsar, Prof. Anil Dongre, Prof. Manish Joshi, Prof. Anil Dongre, Prof. Bhushan Chaudhari, Dr. Madhulika Sonwane, Dr. Ram Bhavsar, Prof. Manish Joshi, Prof. Bhushan Chaudhari and Dr. Madhulika Sonwane.
Following are the Institutions where the workshop would be conducted:
- Shahada college, Nandurbar : 29th October 2018
- SSVPS Science College, Dhule: 30th October 2018
- Nahata College, Bhusawal: 31st October 2018
- M J College/KBCNMU campus, Jalgaon – 1st November 2018
News coverage of 1st of 4 events under 2nd Info Day organized by North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.