- Deadline for Submission of Abstract: 15th August 2018
- Deadline for Submission of Full Papers: 30th September 2018
- Notification to Authors about Paper Acceptance: 31st October 2018
- Deadline for Registration & Payment: 15th November 2018
- Conference Program Announcement: 1st December 2018
- Conference: 12th & 13th December 2018
P.O. Limda, Ta. Waghodia, Dt. Vadodara – 391760
All authors are required to submit the full length papers as per the guidelines described in the document available here. All received papers for the conference will be subjected to a double-blind review. All selected papers would be published in one of the following University Grants Commission (UGC) approved journals.
- International Journal of Recent Research Aspects, ISSN – 2349-7688
- Journal of Global Economy, ISSN – 0975-3931
- The Transactions of Technical University of Kosice (Slovakia), ISSN- 1335-2334
- Scientific Journal of Polonia University (Poland), ISSN - (Online) 2543-8204, (Print) 1895-9911
- Journal of Women´s Entrepreneurship and Education (Serbia), ISSN - (Online) 2406-0674, (Print) 1821-1283
- ERENET Profile (Hungary), ISSN - 1789-624X
- Journal of Entrepreneurship and Business Resiliance (Serbia), ISSN - 2620-0414
The committee is working towards receiving consent from more UGC approved as well as European / Foreign Journals for publishing the selected papers. Once the papers is selected for publication, the corresponding author will be intimated about the same along with the guidelines of modifying the format of their papers as per the journal in which the paper would be published.
Requirements and guidelines for authors can be downloaded by clicking here.
Please note that, Full length papers which DO NOT qualify to the Journals listed above (after the double-blind peer review) shall be published in the conference proceedings (with an ISBN).
- Paper Submission – Presentation - Publication: Rs. 1500
- An individual can present at the max two papers, when he / she registers by paying a fee of Rs. 1500. He / she DOES NOT have to pay the registration fees twice. This is also applicable in case of an individual being a co-author.
- Author and Co-Author both have to be registered participants. i.e. both need to pay registration fee of Rs. 1500 each.
- Only Conference Participation: Rs. 1000
- Account Name: Parul University
- Bank: Central Bank of India
- Branch: PIET, Limda, Vadodara
- A/c Number: 2099586062
- ISFC Code: CBIN0284063 (CBIN zero two eight four zero six three)
- MICR Code: 390016016
- SWIFT Code: CBININBBSUR